Add, Remove, and Customize Columns in Ads Manager 2.0 📊
View your data the way you want as Ads Manager 2.0 now allows you to customize your columns!
This update lets you add, delete, and move columns and save any customized set of columns you create as a preset.
**TO ADD COLUMNS:**
1. Click the “+ Column” button on the top right-hand side of the panel.
![Add Column 1.png](BASE/products/737559414/changelog/9380/inline-2f3300be4de7ed7c5891b9c66c2a68d3.jpg)
2. An additional column will appear on the right side of the table, next to the “Performance over time” column. You can then click the new column’s title and choose the metric you want to show.
![Add Column 2.png](BASE/products/737559414/changelog/9380/inline-6a41ae53dbd1e4a122210342332d2812.jpg)
**TO DELETE COLUMNS:**
1. Hover over the title of the column you want to remove, and a three-dot icon will appear.
![Delete Column 1.png](BASE/products/737559414/changelog/9380/inline-7076cd94e9b957631ac03538c9f94c20.jpg)
2. Click the three-dot icon and select "Delete column".
![Delete Column 2.png](BASE/products/737559414/changelog/9380/inline-453cb65182b08397b4b0d643971906ea.jpg)
**TO MOVE COLUMNS:**
1. Hover over the title of the column you want to move.
![Move Column 1.png](BASE/products/737559414/changelog/9380/inline-85c015ab95833450c9e7039681bef460.jpg)
2. Use the cross-pointer arrow to drag and drop the column where you want to place it.
![Move Column 2.png](BASE/products/737559414/changelog/9380/inline-c474ac483b333f15bf8c71e250d5335e.jpg)
**To save the customized set of columns** you created, just click the “Save column preset” button.
![Save Column Preset.png](BASE/products/737559414/changelog/9380/inline-c9c78da7d927600d308224c5e06f4090.jpg)
Once saved, you can **use the preset later** by selecting it from the dropdown menu next to the “Save column preset” button.
Note that the presets you save can also be used by other users in your team who have access to the same ad account.
If you don’t need a specific preset anymore, you can delete it by clicking the trash bin icon.
In addition to the customizable columns, we’ve also made some improvements to speed up the tool and give you a smoother navigation experience.